Time: 12:30 to 15:00 (UK Time)
You are invited to the Eurotrans International Drive Technology Meeting on 30th September. This event is being held online and is free to attend. We have close links with our partners at Eurotrans and are delighted that this year there is a strong presence from BGA co-ordinated by BGA Chairman Graham Penning.
We would really appreciate support by attendance of as many BGA Members as possible. Click the button below to register with the organisers and read on for more information.
This year's International Drive Technology Meeting will take place on September 30th from 12:30p.m. to 3:00p.m (UK Time) . The event offers an excellent networking platform on an international level to come together and to exchange and discuss the latest developments in our industry.
The agenda is packed with interesting lectures, including a global economic outlook and company presentations on the topics of sustainability and digitization as future challenges for our industry. Be there!
1. Informal networking (12.30 pm) Before the official start of the International Drive Technology Meeting, participants have the opportunity to get to talk and know each other. 2. Welcome (1 pm) Salim Haffar International Sales and Marketing Director I-Mak Gearboxes and Drives Istanbul
3. International Economic Situation Dr. Jean-Philippe Kohl Head of Economic Policy SWISSMEM Zurich
4. Best practice example of a climate-neutral company Patrick Loew Sustainability manager elobau GmbH & Co. KG Leutkirch
5. Practical industry examples of Industrie 4.0 / Digitization technologies in the UK gear industry
Moderated by Graham Penning, British Gear Association (BGA), and Tom Sharp, Head of Design, Compact Orbital Gears.
• Smart Connected Products - DBSantasalo • Gear Measurement & Digital Twins - Dontyne • Machine Learning - Transmission Dynamics • Autonomous Measurements - Hexagon • E-Machine Test Rig & Digital Twins - Compact Orbital Gears
6. END followed by informal networking (4 pm)