Our move into the virtual training world has made our courses more accessible and we are delighted that more than 1000 delegates have already attend training in 2021.
The continued support of BGA Members has meant that we can offer all of our online training completely free of charge to member companies. If you are not a BGA Member please click here for details of how to join the association.
Gearbox Systems - Problem & Solutions Date: 28th October - 9:30 - 4:30 Tutor: Jarek Rosinski Venue: Online Fee: BGA Member Free / Non Member £225*
Seminar Programme Many reliability and wear problems in transmission systems are not directly associated with the design of the components themselves but are the result of system dynamics: starting and transient torques, self-excited vibration and the dynamics of the motor or engine and of the driven machine. Particular characteristics of bearings, couplings and gearbox mounting can also significantly affect system performance. Typical problems and solutions are discussed and instrumentation for troubleshooting noise, bearing failures, vibrations and in-service load measurement demonstrated.
The seminar will cover:
· Tackling Unexplained Bearing and Gear Element Failures
· The Dynamics of Gearbox Systems
· Gearbox Noise and Vibration
· Problem Solving using State of the Art Data Acquisition & Analysis Techniques
· Wind Turbine Gearboxes: Type Testing, Instrumentation & Early Stage Troubleshooting
· Gear Alignment Instrumentation (KHβ, Kϒ)
· In-Service Unattended Load (Torque) Data Collection Techniques
· Case Studies in Rail, Marine Propulsion, Renewables, Automotive and Heavy Industries
· State of Art Condition Monitoring Techniques
This is a live interactive session with plenty of opportunity to ask questions and interact with the tutor.
9:30am – Welcome and Part 1
10:30-10:45 – Coffee Break
10:45 – 12:15 – Part 2
12:15 – 13:15 – Lunch Break
13:15 – 14:00 – Part 3
14:00 – 14:15 – Coffee Break
14:15 – 15:30 – Part 4
15:30-16:00 – Q&A
* After registration we will contact you to arrange invoicing.